Hi

I'm sorry to keep nagging about this, but I need to make a decision (soon)
and it's not in any docs or in the bugtracker (i think it should be).

        can someone confirm that the WebdavServlet's
        PROPPATCH  method in tomcat 4 & 5 doesnt work ?

if so, can someone tell me why - if it's not that hard, I could
implement it myself in a webdavservlet extension class.

our company is going to host it's media and xmldb
publicly through webdav.  I would like to use 'plain'
Tomcat instead of Slide or Tamino so we can skip the
overhead of these solutions and easily write our custom
solutions, which we usually do.

thanks, *-pike