With all the Windows viruses going around, I've decided to spend the weekend switching
from
Windows to Linux for my workstation at home.

Could someone please help me with a very basic question when running Tomcat under
Linux:  When I
start Tomcat in the Linux terminal using "./startup.sh" I don't get to see any of the
Tomcat
output.    In Windows I would get to see a scrolling DOS Window.

How can I get to see the output when running under Linux?

Thanks.

Mike