Even though I don't plan on using Tomcat as a standalone?  My intention
is to run it behind Apache using mod_jk.  All incoming traffic will be
coming in to my site from port 80 or port 443 which is configured on
Apache's site.  If I configured Tomcat for port 443 as well, wouldn't
that cause a conflict?

Thanks.

https:// access to