[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Hi all,

We're running Tomcat 4.1.24 on Win2K sp4. After a few days of use (usually 4-5
days), Tomcat comes to a semi-halt mode and it refuses to process some of the
pages. Even the thrown exceptions are not logged. It looks like it's a thread
pool related problem because, apparently, the connector runs out of threads. I
know that if an error occurs, the thread is supposed to be discarded from the
pool to keep the consistency and the integrity however I don't understand why
they aren't created again...

Please have a look at the stack trace below. Any help/advice would be greatly
appreciated! ;-)

Thanks,

Stack Trace follows:

2003-08-31 01:37:30 JspFactoryImpl: Exception initializing page context
java.lang.IllegalStateException: Cannot create a session after the response has
been committed

Well, this is a valid error, and doesn't indicate a problem.

As for TC running out of threads, you should do a thread dump to see what's going on (ctrl+break on Windows in the TC console; I don't know how to do it if TC is running as a service).

If the issues persist, you could test TC 5.0.9 beta, which has scalability improvements.

Remy