and you are sure you have a web application (structure and web.xml)?
perhaps you should post some additional information (files of you webapp
and build.xml)

Mail von Extern

Damien <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

03.09.2003 15:48
Bitte antworten an "Tomcat Users List"

        An:     Tomcat Users List <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
        Kopie:
        Thema:  Re: Antwort: Problem with my first webapp

Le mer 03/09/2003 à 14:50, [EMAIL PROTECTED] a écrit :
> are you sure your build.xml is correct, my builds do not output the file

> contents...

I have downloaded an example build.xml, so I think it is correct.