Howdy,
An amazon search doesn't yield much... I know there was a Wrox book in
the works a while ago, since they asked me and other developers to write
parts of it, but I think that whole company went kaput and so I don't
know what's up with their book...  Rest assured, once tomcat 5 is out,
all the companies that have tomcat 4 books out will scramble to update
their books to tomcat 5 ;)

Yoav Shapira
Millennium ChemInformatics

and notify the sender.  Thank you.