Can't do anything without your config files.

Help us help you.

John

Patrick Zeiler wrote:

Hi list,

I am having slight problems with configuring tomcat to work with apache.

Used Versions:
Apache/2.0.47 + mod_jk2 + Tomcat/4.1.27

The configured contexts work fine and as supposed. The problem I have is that Tomcat grabs all requests that are going to the server.

Example:

http://192.168.1.17/ results in: The server encountered an internal error (No Context configured to process this request) that prevented it from fulfilling this request.

In my workers2.properties is no uri like [uri:/*] defined, so i don't get it why Tomcat gets the request at all. Apache should just list the directory index in that situation.

I need to run a mixed environment of static (.html) directories, .php and .jsp applications.

Any ideas would be appreciated...

Regards,
Patrick