Hi Tim.
Thx for the tip.
I think it is complaining about not finding
org.apache.catalina.servlets.ManagerServlet, which is in
path/to/manager/WEB-INF/web.xml
In the meantime I've commented out the path and docBase for manager in
server.xml, but the error persists without affecting any other apps.
Opening the web.xml with Mozilla simply shows a long, unbroken,
hard-to-read string of code.
Do you know where I can get a copy of
org.apache.catalina.servlets.ManagerServlet for 4.0.4 ?
Arthur :-)