Hi there,

  hopefully I am not repeating a already asked questions, but I couldn't find
it in the archives.

  Tomcat 3.2.1. is working fine on our linux boxes, but we also need to setup
tomcat on a notebook for demonstrations.

  The strange thing is, it is not working. We are using Sun's JDK 1.3 and WIN
2K. When trying to access a servlet we get a Null Pointer Exception and when
looking at the stack trace it seems to be related to to the class loading
(adaptiveClassloader). Is there anyway to start Tomcat in debug mode? I'd
like to see what class is missing or whatever reason there is?!

  Btw. When starting up tomcat right before establishing the handlers it
reports that the jsp servlect could not be loaded and displays a count to
357. I have never seen this on Linux?!

Any ideas?

Mariano

--