I downloaded Tomcat 5.0. Installed on W2K machine. Tomcat Starts O.K. I am
able to test all the samples and works fine. I create a simple JSP page and
I get the following error.

No Java compiler was found to compile the generated source for the JSP.
This can usually be solved by copying manually $JAVA_HOME/lib/tools.jar from
the JDK
to the common/lib directory of the Tomcat server, followed by a Tomcat
restart.
If using an alternate Java compiler, please check its installation and
access path.

org.apache.jasper.compiler.DefaultErrorHandler.javacError(DefaultErrorHandle
r.java:128)

org.apache.jasper.compiler.ErrorDispatcher.javacError(ErrorDispatcher.java:3
07)
        org.apache.jasper.compiler.Compiler.generateClass(Compiler.java:420)
        org.apache.jasper.compiler.Compiler.compile(Compiler.java:460)
        org.apache.jasper.compiler.Compiler.compile(Compiler.java:444)

org.apache.jasper.JspCompilationContext.compile(JspCompilationContext.java:6
03)

org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service(JspServletWrapper.java:3
00)
        org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.serviceJspFile(JspServlet.java:294)
        org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.service(JspServlet.java:241)
        javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:856)

I have installed Java 2SDK 1.4.2. I am also new to the java stuff. How do I
ensure the class path stuff is correct?. My class path is under user
variables, should it be in system variables?. The  System Variables
Java_Home shows as: c:\program Files\j2sdk_nb\j2sdk1.4.2\bin.  Is this
correct.  Where can I find some sample JSP pages and servlets written to
access oracle db and the setup required for Tomcat?

Can some one please help.

Thanks
GG