        From: Johan Louwers [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
        Sent: Tue 9/16/2003 7:37 AM
        To: Tomcat Users List
        Subject: error during make JK2

        I am trying to build a JK2 connector on a solaris 9 box.

        I do:
        ./configure --with-apxs2=/usr/local/apache/bin/apxs \
        --with-tomcat41=/usr/local/jakarta-tomcat-4.1.27 \
        --with-java-home=/usr/local/j2sdk1.4.1_05 \
        --with-jni \
        --with-pcre

        All is fine, after that i do make and then the problem starts I get the
        following:

        #make
        list=' server/apache2'; \
        for i in $list; do \
                echo "Making $target in $i"; \
                if test "$i !="."; then \
               (cd $i && make) || exit 1; \
        fi; \
        done;
        Making  in server/apache2
        make: Fatal error in eader: Makefile, lin19: Unexpected end of line seen
        Current working directory
        /export/home/suntac/jakarta-tomcat-connectros-jk2-2.0.2-src/jk/native2/serve
        r/apache2
        *** error code 1
        Make fatak errir: command failed for target 'jk2-build'
        #

        Anybody any clue what the problem is?

        Regards, Johan.