Wouldn't that change be put in the workers2.properties file, since their using mod_jk2?

        -----Original Message-----
        From: Vikram Goyal [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
        Sent: Wed 9/17/2003 3:00 AM
        To: Tomcat Users List; Johan Louwers
        Subject: Re: jk2_init() Can't find child

        In your workers.properties under Apache conf put the following line:

        [shm]
        file=path-to-a-writeable-log-file-usually-under-apache-logs
        size=1048576

        Restart Tomcat, wait 10 seconds and then restart Apache.

        If this does not work, then create the file as specified under the path and
        touch it. Try restarting again.

        HTH
        Vikram