:-) I will post the message again that contains the original message. The
question was:

# ------------------begin original message ------------------
Ok, finaly have apache and tomcat running both on port 80.

I have created the following dir's
/export/home/www.someserver.com
/export/home/mnt.someserver.com

This will be the location of http://www.someserver.com  and
http://mnt.someserver.com

To test I have placed a document named info_www.txt in
/export/home/www.someserver.com and placed info_mnt.txt in
/export/home/mnt.someserver.com I have created 2 vertiualhosts like this in
my httpd.conf:
_____________________________________
NameVirtualHost *

<VirtualHost *>
    ServerAdmin [EMAIL PROTECTED]
    DocumentRoot/export/home/www.someserver.com
    ServerName www.someserver.com
    ErrorLog /export/home/log/errorlog-2
    CustomLog /export/home/log/customlog-2 custom
</VirtualHost>

<VirtualHost *>
    ServerAdmin [EMAIL PROTECTED]
    DocumentRoot /export/home/mnt.someserver.com
    ServerName mnt.someserver.com
    ErrorLog /export/home/log/errorlog-1
    CustomLog /export/home/log/customlog-1 custom
</VirtualHost>
_____________________________________

If  open www.someserver.com/www.txt this is correct and working Then I open
www.someserver.com/info_mnt.txt and this also opend. This should not be
possible info_mnt.txt should only be availabale true the domain
mnt.someserver.com. How is it possible I also can open it true
www.someserver.com ?

I also like to run jsp files under www.someserver.com and mnt.someserver.com
... people are not allowd to open documents from mnt in the www part......
How do I change the webapps dirs and make them available under
http://mnt.someserver.com and http://www,someserver.com ?

Thanks already,
Regards. Johan.