Hi guys,

Does anyone know how I can implement the above mentioned?
Once they exit the protected realm (i.e. the protected folder in my
htdocs), when they re-enter the site again they will be asked for a
password. I have a simple basic authentication system but it doesn't
track the user when it leaves the protected realm. What I wanted to do
was to get the server to re-authenticate the user everytime he leaves my
realm and tries to re-enter again.

Some people suggested CGI, some suggest PHP..

I would like to know if JSP can do the job. If yes, what level of
competence do I know JSP ?