Hi,

It wasn't that hard:
you will need the file 'jakarta-tomcat-connectors-jk2-2.0.2-src.tar.gz'

unzip/tar then.....

these are my notes,
Hope they help:

============================
I compiled tomcat connectors
with
./configure --with-apxs2=/usr/local/apache2/bin/apxs \
--with-tomcat41=/usr/local/tomcat\
--with-apache2-lib=/usr/local/apache2/lib \
--with-apr-lib=/usr/local/apache2/lib \
--with-jni

===
with apr lib because on loading tomcat I had an  error:

INFO: APR not loaded, disabling jni components: java.io.IOException: no
jkjni in java.library.path,

after configure you do:

make

then you copy
cp build/jk2/apache2/mod_jk2.so /usr/local/apache2/modules/
cp build/jk2/apache2/jkjni.so /usr/local/apache2/modules/

then you create the simplest version of 'workers.properties' and
'jk2.properties' mentioned in the documentation.

kind regards,
Luke