Hello Tomcat Gurus,

        I've created a new host in my server.xml file for a site,
new_tridentms.com.  This site is redirected from apache.  The problem is
this:  My new host will not save session info.  I created the site on a
development server under the "webapps" default host and everything works
fine.  Only when I move it to the new server in it's own host configuration
does it stop storing session vars.  I suspect I'm missing some directive
under my <Host> tag but I don't know what it is.

        Another thing that is worth mentioning is that I'm using the MVC
paradigm so a one servlet is actually placing the object into the session
and other servlets read it out.

        Here are excerpts from my configuration files:

        server.xml for Tomcat:

        <Host name = "new_tridentms.com" debug = "0" unpackWARs="true">
                <Alias>www.new_tridentms.com</Alias>
                                directory = "logs" prefix="new_tridentms"
                                suffix=".log" timestamp="true"/>
                <Context path="" docBase="/data/tms_www/new_tridentms"
                                debug="0"
                                reloadable="true"/>
        </Host>

        httpd.conf:
        <VirtualHost X.x.x.x:x>         #IP Masked out to protect my server
:)
                DocumentRoot /data/tms_www/new_tridentms
                ServerName www.new_tridentms.com
                ServerAlias new_tridentms.com
                ServerAdmin [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                JkMount /*.jsp tomcatworker # My servlets are mapped using a
.jsp after the servlet name to avoid naming problems with the apache
connector.
        </VirtualHost>

Thanks so much for your help.

Lon Palmer