Hello,

I've written a file upload where the user get's informed of the currently transferred bytes (asynchron with meta refresh)...
on this "info page" the user can press cancel - an async request is send to the server to another
thread of course. this thread informs the uploading thread that it could cancel the job - but after
leaving my methods someone still reads the whole request. who can it be? tomcat, apache - dont know
--- PLEASE HELP

It seems that the whole request is still processed.
closing the inputstream does not help...

Greetings and thanks
Peter