I would like to point out that English is not the first language of everyone on this list.
Regards,
Michele

From: "Christopher Williams" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: OT: sloppy English
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 17:48:28 +0100

A lot of posts to this mailing list seem to use really lazy English: "I"
consistently in lowercase, missing punctuation, missing capital letters at
the start of sentences, etc.

Two things:
1. A sentence which goes something like "must i do x or can i do y" is hard
to read.
2. Writing like this makes you sound like a moron.

We're all educated people or otherwise we wouldn't be computer programmers.
So let's maintain some reasonable standards.

Chris Williams.