Hi all,

we are trying to run own web application (JSP, MySQL)
on Slackware 9.0.0 with using tomcat-4.1.24 (used
default configuration) and j2sdk1.4.1_02. And our
problem is: at the random moments of time Tomcat
unfortunately goes down with interrupting of service.
:-( System.exit is definitely absent in our code.
Nobody did stop Tomcat server. Log file catalina.out
says just normal shutdown message, which is: "Stopping
service Tomcat-Standalone", and nothing else. No more
information about this case.

Any ideas? How to investigate/fix the problem? Is it
possible to debug how it was happened? Tomcat or Java?

Any help will be appreciated.

-+-->
Regards,
Vitaliy Yermolenko.