Hi Steven,

You should be able to if your URI directive is something like, [uri:localhost/*.jsp]. The other thing that you need to do is set up the proper context for the JSP, so if you want to place them in /home/apache, you'll need to add the proper context directive in your server.xml file.

Atreya

Steven Garrett wrote:

Hi,

Can I envoke jsp from outside of the application directory.  For example, I
have /var/tomcat4/webapps/application/some.jsp.  Can I put some.jsp in
/home/apache/ (my apache docroot) and have it still work?

Thanks,

Steve

-- ____________________________________ Developer Greenfield Research Inc. atreya(AT)greenfieldresearch(DOT)ca (902)422-9426