Make sure you have set the environment variable JAVA_HOME & CATALINA_HOME.

-----Original Message-----
From: Rodrigo Poblanno Balp [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, September 24, 2003 1:31 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Can't Setup!

Hi, I've just installed Tomcat 4.1.24-LE-jdk14 for Windows
and I have Sun's J2SDK1.4.2. The installation seems to go on
perfect, but when I try to see http://localhost:8080
on my browser I get this message (I exclude the exceptions):

An error occurred at line: -1 in the jsp file: null

Generated servlet error:
    [javac] Since fork is true, ignoring compiler setting.
    [javac] Compiling 1 source file
    [javac] Since fork is true, ignoring compiler setting.

What is this?
Is there a conflict between Java an Tomcat?

Thanx For Your Help

Poblanno