I think I have a problem.

I want form-based container-managed authentication on my app.

I also want to allow cookies to be disabled.

And I want to keep my JSPs under WEB-INF for security.

It seems I cannot have these 3 combined, because disabling cookies means I have to do URL rewriting in the login form action URL, therefore my login form has to be a JSP and cannot be just plain .html .

But while I do not want any JSPs outside of WEB-INF, I can't configure my login form to be in WEB-INF.

Is this true, or is there a work-around?

Thanks
Adam

-- struts 1.1 + tomcat 4.1.27 + java 1.4.2 Linux 2.4.20 RH9