shlomi sarfati wrote:

> Sure it is working fine on mine 3.2.1 tomcat
> it is even easier to config

Thanx.
I'll immediatly try it ;-)

I've downloaded this file
http://rue.nolimits.ro/downloads/rue-tomcat-0.52.tgz.
Is it also working with 3.2.1 tomcat?
In the readme file, it says:
      a). In order to make this sensors available to RUE you have to
     copy the rue-tomcat-x.x.jar file to the RUE lib directory. It is
     not necessarily to include the jar in the RUE classpath, as all
     the jar files from the RUE directory will be automatically added.

     b). Also copy the rue-x.x.jar, jndi.jar,
     rmiregistry.jar,capsapi.jar and providerutil.jar  (from RUE) and
     the rue-tomcat-x.x.jar file in the Tomcat lib directory. You have
     to make this two packages available to Tomcat so you either add
     this packages to your CLASSPATH variable or you can modify the
     tomcat.sh or tomcat.bat file and add them manually to the Tomcat
     classpath.

I understand b) but I'm not quiet sure for a): I suppose rue-tomcat-x.x.jar
is delivered with rue-tomcat-0.52.tgz. so why should (re)copy it in its lib
dir? Unless the RUE directory must be created somewhere nearby the lib
dir of tomcat?

Thanx,

--mike