Thanks a lot Adam.
I hadn't noticed that in the server.xml. It kind of
satisfies my current needs.

I would also require to modify the requests or create
processed by the webapp.

How should I go about this ? Interceptors ? If so, can
someone please direct me to how I can procure their
API, since I do not seem to have that on my tomcat 4.x

Thank you in advance

--Steven.

--- Adam Hardy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>