Victor,

I've tried that but I'm still getting the 200 errors in the web log.

Jim

-----Original Message-----
From: Rodriguez Victor A. [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, February 15, 2001 10:54 AM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: RE: Isapi_Redirector and 200 Errors

Hi,

> What I get when I surf to the site I've created is an attempt
> by the browser
> to download the file. Note, this happens when I set up a
> context for it
> within the webapps folder and when I point it to an external
> folder (I deved
> it using JRun which isn't so picky about where things live).
>
> On the NT/IIS box, the green arrow appears but the browser
> will load the
> code of the page, not parse it.
>
> Any thoughts?

Have you said to isapi_redirector that must catch the uri you're working on
??
Basically add the next line to you
%TOMCAT_HOME%\conf\uriworkermap.parameters file:

/my_URI/*.jsp=ajp12    #### If your application is working on
http://localhost/my_URI/

Hope this helps.
--
Víctor A. Rodríguez ( http://www.bit-man.com.ar)