Shapira, Yoav wrote:

Howdy,
Oh, interesting...

"Thread-2" daemon prio=1 tid=0x084201a0 nid=0x223b waiting on condition
[4e080000..4e080714]
        at java.io.PrintWriter.print(PrintWriter.java:375)
        at java.io.PrintWriter.println(PrintWriter.java:515)
        - locked <0x44a33ae0> (a java.io.FileWriter)
        at
org.apache.catalina.logger.FileLogger.log(FileLogger.java:293)

I saw the above and the StandardHost thread stuck on PrintWriter.print.
I wonder if that's OK.  Maybe there's a problem with rotating the log
files?  Or disk space?  Or file descriptors (ulimit on unix)?

I would still try it without the JDBC Realm.

Interesting stuff about the logger.

Anyway, in the dump, there's, as usual, only one connector listening on its server socket. And, as usual, it is Sun JDK 1.4.1 or 1.4.2 on Linux. I think there are way too many coincidences in these reports.
I wonder what's the market share is today on Linux, but I don't even remember the last time I heard about stability issues with the IBM JDK.

--
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Rémy Maucherat