From: David Rees [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 06 October 2003 21:51
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: auto refresh pages and session timeout

On Mon, October 6, 2003 1at 1:12 am, Mark W. Webb sent the following

Is there a way to implement "<meta http-equiv="refresh" content="60">"

tag in HTML and still have the ability to timeout a session after X
number of minutes ?  Would there have to be some logic in place for the
servlet that changes the session timeout for every refresh?

Changing the JSP to not use a session might work:

<[EMAIL PROTECTED] session="false"%>

-Dave