I realize this is an apache question, but...

could someone give me a link to a download site for
mod_vhost_alias.c ?  I can compile src if necessary
for solaris and linux, but I need a precompiled binary
for NT.

Everytime I try to search the internet for
mod_vhost_alias I get a zillion links to the apache
documentation page for this module (because every guy
and his dog using apache has left the 'manuals'
directory exposed to the world) but no link to the
actual module!

Thanks in advance.

Mel