They won't unless they have localhost mapped to your ip address ;)

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Hello,

My welcome page has the following:

<[EMAIL PROTECTED] contentType="text/html"%>
<head>
<base href="http://localhost:8081/mosaic/welcome.jsp"; />
<title>Mosaic Admin Welcome</title>
</head>

<frameset noresize="noresize" cols="210, *">
  <frame noresize="noresize" src="/dbs.jsp" name="listframe">
  <frame noresize="noresize" src="/info.jsp" name="detailsframe">
</frameset>

The login form redirects me to a LoginServelet which in turn directs me to
 welcome.jsp. I can view all pages on my machine but unfortunately, others
on the same network are unable to view  both dbs.jsp or info.jsp. Internet
Explorer returns tow empty pages.

Any pointers would be very much appreciated!

Rudi