Thanks for the info. To answer your question, I'm using a hardware based loadbalancer.

I've removed the old javagroups jar and added the context element from
http://cvs.apache.org/~fhanik/.

Looking at the Tomcat window, it seems as if it is storing the session info.
There are informational messages such as:
INFO: [InMemoryReplicationManager] writeObject() storing session ...
INFO: [InMemoryReplicationManager] storing attribute '...' with value '...'

Unfortunately, it still isn't doing what I want - if I switch ports, I get kicked back
to the login screen.

I think I'm missing something really obvious, any ideas?

Alkesh

http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

http://corp.mail.com/careers