Hi, I noticed if I restart Apache without restarting Tomcat, *sometimes* the
request doesn't get sent properly.  It's a rather weird error though.  >From the
tomcat debug, I can seem that the program got to the handleLogin() method in the
login class.  But the user will not be able to login.  The database side is not
the issue here.  Restarting Tomcat fixed the above behaviour.

So my question is: why *sometimes* restarting Apache without restarting Tomcat
works, but not all the time?  Does the order matter?  I can always restart
Tomcat without restarting Apache.