True dat!!

Thanks Larry, Yes actually I had an old servlet.jar in my setup plus the client jar
files that come with jboss-3.0.0.
I guess I have to look for a newer JBOSS huh??
thanks once again.
Edward
Larry Isaacs <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
The constructor being looked for exists only in the JSP 2.0
implementation. Your error implies that the TagAttributeInfo
class, found in jsp-api.jar in tomcat-5.0.12's common/lib
directory, is being overridden by an older JSP 1.2 or 1.1
version of this class, probably in a servlet.jar or j2ee.jar
somewhere in you setup. You will need to remove the out of
date classes/jar to get it to work.

Cheers,
Larry