I have set up tomcat with IIS 4.0 in out of process operation successfully.
I followed the steps in the document "In-Process How to" to set up
in-process.  But it doesn't work.  The tomcat does start up.  But when I
browse jsp page, I get the browser error.  When I look into the log, the log
still located the AJP12 worker.  Is it supposed to be like this?    Also,
I'm not sure if the document is correct.  In the step to set worker.list
property.  It is set to "jni:worker.jni.list=jni".  But anyway, I tried to
follow it. It did not work.  I took out "jni:" and it still did not work.  I
used jni_workers.properties with adding the line ps=\.  It didn't work
either.  Can someone help?

Thanks,
Connie

Connie Chan