When this has happened to me it's usually been the database connection pool
that I'm using.  Or was using.  If it looks like you had a bunch of
connections prior to the restart and very few after then you've found your
culprit.  You database should be able to give you a connection count, but
the way to get it depends on the database so I can't help you there.

--mikej
-=------
mike jackson
[EMAIL PROTECTED]