Same problem, maybe poor programming practices

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Robyne Vaughn [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Envoyé : jeudi 23 octobre 2003 14:56
À : Tomcat Users List; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Objet : RE: Tomcat mysteriously stops responding...

I've had a similar problem and can't figure it out.  I suspect I have a
servlet which isn't closing connections correctly or isn't shutting down
properly and ties up resources.  I havn't found it yet, but someone
suggested poor programming practices from us newbies/unknowledgeables
could be the problem.

Good luck and I hope you find it.
robyne