From: John Burr [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, February 16, 2001 4:38 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: WEB-INF\Classes

I'm running Tomcat 3.2.1 under Windows 2000.
I have a Server.xml entry of:
        <Context path="/JspIn24Hours"
                 docBase="c:\JspIn24Hours>"
                 debug="4"
                 reloadable="true" >
        </Context>
I can browse to http://localhost:8080/JspIn24Hours OK and some links off of
that page work.
But one those pages uses a bean and I get an "Unable to load class " error
on it even though the class file is under c:\JspIn24Hours\WEB-INF\classes\x
.
I can get around this by putting the class file under $TOMCAT_HOME\classes\x
or by keeping my docBase under $TOMCAT_HOME\webapps\ in the first place.
Did I miss something?
Thanks for any help.