From: "Shapira, Yoav" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Tomcat Users List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, October 28, 2003 3:16 PM
Subject: RE: Needed more support for catalina.base in Bootstrap

Howdy,
What Steve said is right on target.  Your patch is not likely to make it
into the tomcat code base ;)

A couple of other pointers, however:
- Patches are always welcome -- so thanks for contributing ;)
- Don't attach them to messages: open a bugzilla enhancement request and
attach your patch, or better yet, a diff file from current sources to
your patch, in the bugzilla issue.
- You may wish to discuss the need for and intent of your patch on the
dev list before writing the patch itself.
- If you intend to contribute more, which I hope is the case, please
read the guidelines for getting involved with jakarta:
http://jakarta.apache.org/site/getinvolved.html

Yoav Shapira
Millennium ChemInformatics