From: Nitschke Michael [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, October 29, 2003 5:06 AM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: AW: Programming Question?

I assume you are in the wrong list, this is for special tomcat problems not for common
programming problems.

I suggest you use a database if the datavolume is high enough, if there are only 5
forms a day that get filled out, you could save it in a text file on the server.

I prefer not to save any data at the clientside.

You have to verify that the person who filled out the frist part of the application
and now tries to complete the task, gets his own filled in data.
There for I suggest a database.

Mike