Howdy,
You can write a bit of code to do this:

- Create an InitialContext
- Get the java:comp/env context
- Lookup your connection pool by JNDI name
- Cast your connection pool to the appropriate type as specified in your
server.xml

Then you can call the implementation-specific method, e.g.
getNumActive() / getNumIdle() for
org.apache.commons.dbcp.BasicDataSource, to look at values.

Yoav Shapira
Millennium ChemInformatics

removeAbandoned
>parameter in the DataSource Resource section of server.xml.
>>
>> Any leads are much appreciated.
>>
>> thanks
>> /j-p.

and notify the sender.  Thank you.