Hi all,

Me again. I've documented as fully as possibly how I got mod_jk working. I
will also be adding a tomcat/apache installation/configuration section soon
too (it's my research project)

URl is: http://willow.cc.edu/docs/adminguide
Click the tomcat/jakarta link on the left.

Hope this helps ppl. Any changes/additions (win2k/Mac OS X compilation etc.)
e-mail me at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Regards, nos da,
Adam.

PS nos da = good night in Welsh(Cymraeg) - I'm tired, OK 8o)

----
Adam Fowler
Second year Computer Science undergraduate
University of Wales, Aberystwyth
Carroll College, WI, USA(2000-2001)
web: http://gucciboy.dyndns.org/aff9
e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
"Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end"
----