Hi, I've copied the drivers also to common/lib, this didn't help.

I would like to specify this:
I have a working config on a windows 2000 server which uses:
Oracle 9.2.0.1
Tomcat 4.1.24
Java j2sdk1.4.1_03
+ our webapplication
It works here no problem

What I did is installed a test freebsd box with:
Tomcat 4.1.27
Java jdk-1.4.1p4_1

I have copied from the windows box the webapplication to the freebsd box.
I have copied the context stuff from server.xml (windows) to the freebsd
server.xml (see my previous post)
I have adapted all path related stuff.
I've redeploied the webservices with ant, no error messages

When I launch a webpage (on the freebsd tomcat server) from our
webapplication that needs to query the database, I get the following error
code in the browser:
AxisFault : javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: Name NoKey is not bound in
this Context

Thanks
Didier