From: "Julie christiana" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, November 03, 2003 8:28 PM
Subject: [NEWBIE] Using LoaderInterceptor11 with tomcat 4.1.24

Hi,

Can anyone lend me pointers on how to use LoaderInterceptor11 with tomcat
4.1.24 ?

We want to use this to load classsed from jar, zip files during runtime ?

In the server.xml we have the following configuration :

<ContextInterceptor
            className="org.apache.tomcat.context.LoaderInterceptor"
        useApplicationLoader="true" additionalJars="xxx.jar"/>

Now, if we need to access a particular class from this jar, we would
implement a classloader which would be accessed by the JSPs .

Is my understanding correct ? Any other configuration required for the same
?

Please lend me any pointers on how to implement a classLoader to access a
class file. I was unable to find the same in tomcat documentation.

Any help on this is appreciated.

TIA,
Julie Chritiana