Hi,

We are seeing a session mixup problem in a deployed
tomcat instance running with coyote connector. A user
is seeing another user's data and request parameters.
We took a look at the Coyote code and found out that
parameters are not reset till the next request. If a
thread switch were to occur during this time (due to
an exception), is it possible for session data to get
mixed up? Please let us know how we can further
investigate the problem or if you have a solution for
this.

Someone please help ASAP because this is a production
issue we are facing.

Thanks,
Krishna.