Hi everybody,

I'm experiencing some strange problems with mod_jk2
and
Apache Tomcat 4.1.27 with Apache 2.0.47 as web server.

I have serveral virtual hosts defined, each one with a

diferent JSP directory:

demo.domain.com/org -> /home/www/htdocs/demo
www.domain.com/org  -> /home/www/htdocs/www

I've also configured server.xml file with one Engine,
and two Hosts with a Context for each one. appBase for
each Host
is /home/www/htdocs and docBase for each Context is
the
corresponding directory (demo or www). Each Host has
the
name attribute set as one of the domain names and an
Alias
entry for the other TLD (com/org)

Everything works great, Apache serves the non-JSP
content and
Tomcat sends JSP and Servlet results fine. But
requesting
www.domain.com/demo/sample.jsp returns a 404 as Tomcat
tries
to serve /home/www/htdocs/demo/sample.jsp, which does
not exist.

Has anybody found this issue and solved it? I'm afraid
there is
something wrong with my config files, but I've double
checked
workers2.properties, httpd.conf and server.xml and
everything
is fine. All configuration is mostly based on "jk2
virtual host HOWTO"
(http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/tomcat-4.1-doc/jk2/jk2/vhosthowto.html)

Regards,

Ivan