Hi,
I tried to install Java web service developer pack 1.3
which has a built in tomcat container on my suse linux
8.0 OS. But I am getting the following message..

# sh jwsdp-1_3-unix.sh -is:javahome
/root/j2sdk1.4.2_02/
Using /var/tmp as temporary directory...
Searching for Java(TM) 2 Platform, Standard Edition...
Initializing InstallShield Wizard...
Exception in thread "main"
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: JWSDP

I have j2sdk in the specified directory and also I
changed the enviroment variables JDK_HOME to that
path. But it doesnt seem to work. Does anybody has any
suggestion? Thanking you in advance..