        From: Shapira, Yoav [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
        Sent: Wed 11/5/2003 8:06 AM
        To: Tomcat Users List
        Subject: RE: best way to debug JSP's ???

        Hola,

        >I hope this isn't terribly off topic, but I couldn't think of a better
        >list...

        No, it's not off topic. Best way to debug JSPs?  Hmm, how about not use
        any?  Just kidding.  (Partially).

        - Have plenty of logging statements in the JSP, outputting various
        variable values.

        >(BTW, is there a way to get at the servlet that's generated by
        compiling
        >the
        >JSP?)

        It's in the $CATALINA_HOME/work/[engine]/[host]/[context] directory.

        Yoav Shapira

communication, and may contain information that is confidential, proprietary and/or
privileged.  This e-mail is intended only for the individual(s) to whom it is
addressed, and may not be saved, copied, printed, disclosed or used by anyone else.
If you are not the(an) intended recipient, please immediately delete this e-mail from
your computer system and notify the sender.  Thank you.