From: Adam Krouskop [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, November 04, 2003 4:14 PM
To: 'Tomcat Users List'
Subject: RE: Tomcat JK Connector DLLs for IIS in IIS 6.0/Win2k3SBS -
Won't Load!

FYI,

For future reference, I have posted a resources page for configuring IIS 6.0
with Tomcat on the web:
http://www.rit.edu/~ack5504/tomcat-iis6-howto/tomcat_iis6_resources.html

It offers the suggestions of this thread, but in more detail and I hope
people will find it useful down the road.

Regards.
Adam Krouskop