From: Chong Yu Meng [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, 6 November 2003 2:40 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Re: jk2_init() Can't find child xxxx in none of the 1024 scoreboard
slots

Hi Tony !

I'm surprised you got the ant command working ! I tried that first, and
wasted a lot of time tinkering with the build.xml with no success. I
always use the "configure" command now. Ant is a great tool, but I
suspect that the buildfile is broken somehow (or maybe it's just me !).

Regards,
pascal chong