Version of Tomcat - 4.1.24
OS - WinXP (development workstation)
DB - MySQL 4.0.13

I currently have a single webapp (test1) that can connect to the database and
perform DB operations just fine. This uses JSP, Servlets and JDBC.
What I want to do is have other webapps connect to the same database. Here is
what I did:
1. I copied my existing webapp, <tomcat_home>\webapps\test1 and created
<tomcat_home>\webapps\test2.
2. I restarted tomcat and when invoking the test2 webapp, I get the following
error: java.sql.SQLException: Cannot load JDBC driver class 'null'
    This error happens when I call the getConnection() method on the DataSource
object.

I believe I don't have the correct configuration in the server.xml for the
webapp, test2. I tried several different ways to try and get this to work, but
those have
failed so far.

So, when making a straight copy of one webapp like I did above, what would need
to change in the server.xml (in the MySQL section) to get this to work?
Or, would the culprit be some other configuration?

Thanks for any help on this,
Kevin