I've been using IDEA for the past 6 months or so, and I really like it.
It makes it pretty easy to have multiple versions of Tomcat to debug
with.  The setup is straightforward, and I just like the IDE in general.
It also makes refactoring SO easy.  Before IDEA, I was using Jbuilder,
and had good experiences with it as well.  But with Jbuilder, it was the
little details that pissed me off.  Limited refactoring facilities, and
for some reason the scroll wheel on my mouse wouldn't work (I know that
is nitpicky as hell, but it bugged me ;-).  Haven't used Eclipse, but I
hear good things.  I believe it is based on IBM's Websphere Studio, so
if you think you may have to do battle with Websphere, it couldn't hurt
to know the IDE.

Nathan McMinn
Application Developer
NequalsOne - HealthCare marketing tools